The project aims to improve and extend the offer of effective guidance & basic skills learning opportunities of adults, in particular by training over 50s.
It foresees the configuration of new guidance and learning methods for adults, engaging them in paths for self-directed and collaborative education and guidance, maximizing the benefits of social media and assisted peer pathways for employability and career management and development.
Currently the partners are engaged in the baseline research and in the development of the tools. Two transnational meetings have taken place: the kick-off meeting in Venice and the first transnational meeting in Northern Ireland. A 5-day joint staff training session for members of project organizations will take place in Nicosia, Cyprus between October and November 2017
Erasmus + Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Strategic Partnerships in the field of adult education.
Domain : aged 50 and over
Territoiry : Italy (IT), Slovenia (SLO), France (FR), Lithuania (LT), Cyprus (CY), Czech Republic (CZ), United Kingdom (UK), Spain (ES)
Duration : 01/11/2016 – 30/04/2019 (30 months)
Project carrier :
Tandem Plus (France)
AgeFactor has the following specific objectives :
- To develop and increase the competences of coaches, trainers and other educators in their effective use of social media and other new technologies media for adult guidance and professional development, concurrently improving outreach and coaching, training and learning outcomes.
- To develop and provide career and education guidance & effective methods for enhancing basic digital & transversal skills by means of a new technology based strategy, namely social platforms and job clubs.
- To enhance 50s capacity to promote themselves in the labour market in a more effective & autonomous way & increase their employability.
- To support especially SMEs, in the improvement of age/diversity management processes and encourage employers to integrate fair employment practices when managing mature workers & the company’s diverse workforce.
- To streamline & promote the AGEFACTOR approach into provision of educational & guidance services for adults & to provide for its long-term sustainability by involving stakeholders & policy/decision-makers.
Les activités du projet pourraient être résumées ainsi:
- Development of the «BOOSTER»: the framework and guidelines for the engagement of mature vulnerable people and Guidelines and definition of “empowering modules” (training and guidance for workers).
- Development of the “CAMPAIGNS”; the framework and guidelines for the engagement of enterprises, especially SMEs.
- Click and mortar «COMPASS» guidance tools, job clubs and online platform http://www.agefactor.eu/en/compass
- Experimentation and capitalization.
- FORCOOP C.O.R.A. Venezia SC (Italy)
- Fundacija PRIZMA, ustanova (Slovenia)
- FCI – Fédération des Centres d’Insertion (France)
- Latvijas universitate (Latvia)
- Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology LTD-CARDET (Cyprus)
- Veneto Lavoro (Italy)
- Institut pro zeny, o.s. (Czech Republic)
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council (United Kingdom)
- Sociedad de Desarollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife S.A.U (Spain)
- 22-23 May 2017 : Transnational meeting (Newry, United Kingdom)
- 27 November – 1st December 2017 : Short term joint staff training (Nicosia, Cyprus)