The “D’BASKET” project’s objectives are to develop basic and transversal skills of students at ISCED II level (5 to 8 grades) that will be critical for their future and to improve teachers and schools’ competences, as well as leverage the innovative education activities of other stakeholders such as businesses and NGOs into the formal education.
In the second year of the project, there will be 3 exchanges of students involving about 80 pupils.
On one hand, the rationale of the D’BASKET project relies on the priorities of the Europe 2020 Strategy which intends to improve the quality and efficiency of education, to promote equity, social cohesion and active citizenship and to enhance creativity and innovation as well as to include entrepreneurship. On the other hand, D’BASKET’s objectives are in compliance with the Erasmus program expecting the improvement of education’s quality through transnational cooperation between education and other stakeholders like NGOs or local authorities.
ERASMUS + Strategic Partnerships for school education.
Domain : students
Territory : Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Duration : octobre 2016 à avril 2019
Project carrier :
Istituto Comprensivo Romolo Onor
- Develop interpersonal and intercultural basic skills towards educators and students in order to promote inclusion.
- Deploy media literacy and creativity.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Comune Di San Dona Di Piave (Italy)
- Associazione 2050 (Italy)
- Tandem Plus (France)
- Grad Pula – Pola (Croatia)
- ZPRD – Zaklada Za Poticanje Partnerstva I Razvoja Civilnog Drustva (Croatia)
- MOK – Mestna Obcina Koper (Slovenia)
- Osnovna Skola Veli Vrh Pula (Croatia)
- OŠ Antona Ukmarja (Slovenia)
- PINA – Kulturno izobrazevalno (Slovenia)
- 3-6 May 2017 : Short term joint staff training (San Donà di Piave, Italy)
- 5 July 2017 : 2nd Transnational meeting (Ukmar school, Slovenia)
- 11-15 September 2017 : Short term joint staff training (Pula, Veli Vrh, Croatia)
- 16 November 2017 : 3rd Transnational Meeting (PiNA, Youth Center in Koper, Slovenia)